Summer Celebration Lawn & Garden Show
July 10, 2014
In 2014 we'll celebrate the 25th year of this fabulous event! With some of the South's best gardeners on the program, we'll explore our roots when it comes to gardening and the great outdoors.
- Need to Know:
- Master Gardeners' Plant Sale begins at 9 a.m.
- Garden Lectures begin at 10 a.m.
- Admission is $5 for adults, free for children 17 and under.
- Don't Miss:
- Felder Rushing's history of bottle trees and southern gardens. He's speaking three times indoors.
- UT Entomologist Frank Hale's presentation on a new and very damaging pest to small fruits, the Winged Fruit Fly.
- "Cutting Back", Amy Fulcher's take on pruning.
If you've never been to UT's Summer Celebration...
For more information on Summer Celebration, email us at: email@example.com
Spicy Salsa & Relish - Homemade! (Recipes from the Family and Consumer Science Dept...all were made at Summer Celebration 2008)